Sunday, 16 November 2014

Protagonist design sketches

Very rough sketches to develop the character's hairstyle and how their face should be drawn.


Basic colour tests with hair/eye colour to figure out the combination for the final design.



As always, please leave your comments in the comment section to use for the more finalised design!

-Chloe

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I'm sorry this took so long, and that it's not that great. This was giving me a serious amount of trouble.

    Please give me some ideas as to what to change or work on or what colours to use! I'll be starting the more ''''final-looking'''' drawing soon but I want to hang on until I get some comments as to what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite hair on these has to be the bottom right of the first six, and I'm thinking blonde for the colour. As for the eyes I'm unsure.. I like the blue, but then we're in Aerian Territory XD

      Delete
    2. I have to admit, when I went to do the blonde hair I did go out of my way not to match it with blue because that thought crossed my mind, lmao.

      Delete
  2. Yeah Blonde looks great but green eyes! MRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, thanks for the feedback, guys! I'll try blonde with green eyes for the final drawing. If it looks weird I'll tweak it later.

    ReplyDelete