Once those were out of the way, I set to modelling the assets I had listed, as well as unwrapping the UVs of two of the models for both practise and to get the easier ones out of the way.
Door keypad model and UVs:
After seeking advice, I decided that it would be better to have the screen and keys of the keypad as texture, rather than actual parts of the model. I may go back and alter this later depending on how it turns out.
Wall shelving model and UVs:
I was having trouble producing one UV map for both shelves to share, so ended up making two. May end up changing this later if it causes troubles down the line.
Floor shelf/cabinet model:
Control panel model:
Here is my gantt chart updated with the most recent work:
If you have any feedback, please leave a comment!
- Chloe













No comments:
Post a Comment